Today we released version 1.1.2 which contains a fix to MyCurator where often times the associated featured post thumbnail for a training post was not deleted when the training post was deleted.
If you have the option “Save first article picture as featured post thumbnail” clicked on, then this bug applies to you.
After upgrading to 1.1.2, you can remove any unattached images in your media file through the following steps:
- Go to the Media menu item in the Dashboard, and you will see your media library listing
- In the upper left of the page, click on the link Unattached(xxx) where (xxx) will be the number of unattached images in your library.
- Images posted by MyCurator and unattached will have No Title as the title.
- You may have other unattached images or attachments, so be careful in the next steps if you do!
- Click on the checkbox next to all MyCurator unattached images. If they are all images you want to remove, you can click on the checkbox in the title bar and all of the images will be clicked at once.
- Choose Delete Permanently from the Bulk Actions drop down, then click Apply. All of your checked images will be deleted.
- You will have to repeat steps 5 and 6 until all images are deleted.