Content curation can be a great way to overcome ‘content famine’ on your site! View our Reno Tahoe WordCamp Presentation that covers the elements of content curation and how its regular practice can build content for your site. An even bigger benefit is that regular content curation can lead you to feel more comfortable or become better at writing your own posts and articles from scratch.
Think of content curation as a self study course in writing. Here are the key elements from the presentation:
- Disciplined, regular discovery of articles, authors and writing examples
- Start with ‘reactions’ to practice writing your opinions and ideas
- Expand to longer comments and opinions as you gain confidence
- Feedback from your community and the wider web to judge progress
- Curation can lead to more and better original content for your blog or site
You can view just the slides at Slideshare.net