MyCurator is powerful corporate level software brought to you as a plugin. It uses a cloud process to perform intensive AI processing and article classification. This allows MyCurator to maintain a low processing overhead on your site. The software works tirelessly in the background delivering a pipeline of interesting, usable content to you throughout the day.
Our Get It Bookmarklet lets you capture content as you browse the web. Quickly curate this content onto your site with great curation tools. Use our Notebooks to save the best articles and posts you find for use in your original articles or building complex curated posts.
Some of the key features include:
- Pro-actively finds the content you want, no need to search every time, inspiring you to regularly curate new posts.
- The full text, attribution link and all images for each article are available in the WordPress post editor, just click on a paragraph, list, table or image and its inserted into your blog article immediately.
- Notebooks let you research ideas and save related articles, both from MyCurator’s automated discovery and your web explorations.
- Notebooks are like Evernote, only integrated into your WordPress Editor.
- Customize article discovery to your specific niche by choosing what sources to read and what to look for in each article
- For even more content accuracy, simply train with thumbs up/down and weed out off-topic and spam articles
- Get It Bookmarklet allows you to discover content while browsing and add it to your training page for future curation.
- Special Video curation features to find and embed videos directly into curated posts.
- Easily handle 100’s of articles a day and multiple writers, categories and sites with Quick post and bulk curation tools.
- MyCurator finds articles in any language, and all posts are in the native language of your site.
- Works with any RSS source of articles including Google alerts, blogs, news feeds and Twitter searches (follows embedded links).
- Source It Bookmarklet to easily capture RSS feeds.
- Selective Auto-Post capability uses AI process to deliver highly targeted, quality articles to your community.
MyCurator allows you to curate a Topic (equivalent to WordPress Categories) for free, but you will have to obtain an API Key to access the cloud services. For those who need to curate a lot of different topics or for multiple sites, low priced monthly plans are available – always with a free 30 day trial. Visit our Pricing Page for more information on how MyCurator can add content curation to your content marketing capabilities.